Promote Your Meeting or Event
No matter where you're at in the planning phases for your upcoming event, these tools will help meeting planners and their attendees make the most of their time in Corpus Christi.
Questions? Contact your convention sales and services manager.
About Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi welcomes more than 10 million visitors annually and is home to an enticing combination of sunny weather, a savory selection of cuisines, unique fun-filled attractions, and state-of-the-art convention and meeting facilities. Downtown Corpus Christi offers beautiful views of Corpus Christi Bay and is located just 12 minutes from the Corpus Christi International Airport.
Fast Facts About Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi is home to a tropical bay, nine distinctive beaches, and the longest barrier island in the world, North Padre Island.
- The Texas State Aquarium is the largest aquarium in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.
- The Laguna Madre is one of only six hypersaline lagoons in the world.
- The USS Lexington Museum is as tall as a 19-story building and as long as three New York City blocks.
- Corpus Christi is known around the country as the nation's "Birdiest City in America." Enthusiasts can expect to see over 200 species of birds during Spring migration in Corpus Christi.
- Whataburger Field is home to the Corpus Christi Hooks – a Minor League Baseball team and the Double-A affiliate of the Houston Astros.
- The iconic fast-food chain Whataburger was founded in Corpus Christi in 1950 by Harmon Dobson.
- Corpus Christi is the birthplace of Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla!