Bill Witt Park
Located on the Southside, Bill Witt Park has long served as the venue for countless little league and soccer games, making this regional park a long time favorite of sports enthusiasts and families.
This ADA compliant park has 12 regulation sized, natural grass flat fields, 2 of which are lit, and 4 baseball fields. It is a diverse venue for athletes of all interests and skill levels, and includes a large playground, an inviting trail for hiking, biking, or walking, a splash pad, a gazebo, an amphitheater, and a pavilion so athletes can enjoy an active and engaging experience.
The facility also has three bathrooms on site: one by the splash pad, by the dog park, and at the soccer complex. There is plenty of parking on site, and if necessary, the open grass area is available for parking. With multiple access points, Bill Witt Park ensures convenient and enjoyable access for all.
- ADA compliant
- 3 bathroom facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concession stand
- Trails (hiking, biking, walking)
- Splash pad
- Gazebo, amphitheater, and pavilion rentals
- Various access points
- Ample parking
Previous Events Hosted
- South Texas Youth Soccer Association (STYSA) Cup State Finals (1,150 in attendance)
- Little Miss Kickball All-Star Kickball Tournament (1,800 in attendance)
- Flag Football
Hours of Operation
- 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
6869 Yorktown Blvd
- Distance from Padre Island: 18 miles, 22-minute drive
- Distance from Downtown Corpus Christi: 15 miles, 23-minute drive
- Distance from Corpus Christi International Airport: 17 miles, 22-minute drive