Click to view a map of Corpus Christi
The following materials have been carefully curated to help you promote Corpus Christi as the perfect location for your meeting or event. Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us!
Whether you're a journalist, an events planner, a content creator, or a Visit Corpus Christi partner, we want you to use the very best photos that Visit Corpus Christi has to help attract travelers to the Gulf Coast Capital. This library is a mix of photography, b-roll, and brand assets. Visit Corpus Christi is providing them to our partners completely free!
Visit Corpus Christi is happy to provide our Sports Commission and Visit Corpus Christi logos for use on your marketing materials.
The Visit Corpus Christi Sports Commission has a mix of videos for you to use in your promotional materials. Simply share the link or embed the video into your digital content. If you would like copies of these video files please contact your Visit Corpus Christi representative.
DIGITAL GUIDES & BROCHURES
[EVENT NAME] is ready to welcome you to the Texas Gulf Coast in Corpus Christi on [DATE]! Come and coast with us as we extend a warm, sunny invite to the Gulf Coast Capital.
There are miles of stunning beaches and unlimited ways to enjoy them in the Gulf Coast Capital. Go sailing, big game fishing, or try every kind of surfing. Families love exploring the USS Lexington and Texas State Aquarium. You can cook your own catch or just enjoy every meal with a view. Whatever you do, coast your own way. www.visitcorpuschristi.com
Here in the Gulf Coast Capital, life is bigger than the beaches. Find some time to dust yourself off, fold up that beach towel, and explore your surroundings. Take a trip back in time aboard the USS Lexington before treating yourself to some fresh Gulf oysters and an ocean view. Then, lose yourself in some natural beauty and go birdwatching on a walk through the South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center. Our dishes are a melting pot where everything comes together. Fresh seafood, Tex-Mex and BBQ are just a few of the flavors you’ll enjoy here. We do things differently here and we invite you to do things your way. Whether you want to roam miles of pristine beaches, go big game fishing or just enjoy every meal with a view. You can have it all in the Gulf Coast Capital. www.visitcorpuschristi.com
SOCIAL MEDIA COPY
- Welcome to the Gulf Coast Capital. We're happy you're here. Coast your way through the city during your stay: https://bit.ly/3tHudJf
- Savor the flavors of the Gulf Coast Capital. Whether you're looking for fresh fish or down-home Tex-Mex, you're in for a culinary treat: https://bit.ly/3sZh4Lv
- Turn that work trip into a family vacation! The Gulf Coast Capital is home to attractions fit for all ages and interests. Adventure awaits: https://bit.ly/3IFHypO
- No trip to Corpus Christi is complete until you've hit the beach! Get a little sand between your toes and tires while exploring hundreds of miles of beaches: https://bit.ly/3NtkKgA
Things to Do
- Cast your reel in Corpus Christi. The Gulf Coast Capital is a mecca for avid fishers and beginners! If you love flounder, black drum, or red snappers, you've come to the right place. Fishing 101: https://bit.ly/3NEOCa3
- Rule the waves and hit the water while you're here. For all things water sports in the Gulf Coast Capital, visit: https://bit.ly/3Nvf067
- Downtown Corpus Christi is a lively neighborhood filled with art, music, and food! Check out things to do within walking distance: https://bit.ly/3iIk3SA
- There's always something happening in the Gulf Coast Capital! Live like a local and check out Corpus Christi events: https://bit.ly/3Dx05DX
- When the sun goes down, Corpus Christi lights up. Your guide to nightlife: https://bit.ly/3uy7I8Q
- You haven't lived until you've wined and dined on the water. Enjoy a culinary experience on the coast: https://bit.ly/3IGjtiJ
Reasons to Come to the Event
- There's no shortage of family fun, miles of beaches, incredible views, and great weather in Corpus Christi! Come and see what makes this place the Gulf Coast Capital.
- With driveable beaches, open waters, and plenty of outdoor recreational activities, Corpus Christi is the place to coast your way.
- Do things your way. Whether it's roaming the beach, enjoying a meal with a view, or exploring the city, you can have it all in the Gulf Coast Capital.
- Corpus Christi is the Birdiest City in America with over 300 species of birds spotted in the area! Other animals that call Corpus Christi home are sea turtles, dolphins, and more. Come see them for yourself, but don't forget to respect our wildlife and natural beauty!