We’ve put together some sample text to help you talk about everything your attendees can see, do, and experience while in Corpus Christi, Texas.
[CONFERENCE NAME] is ready to welcome you to the Texas Gulf Coast in Corpus Christi on [DATE]! Come and coast with us as we extend a warm, sunny invite to the Gulf Coast Capital.
Join us for the [YEAR][CONFERENCE NAME], taking place at the Gulf Coast Capital in Corpus Christi, Texas held [DATE]!
Come and coast with us as we extend a warm, sunny invite to our [number of attendees]. Enjoy [sessions, keynote here] overlooking the gorgeous views of the bayfront as the convention center is conveniently located right on the water and minutes from a savory selection of cuisines, bars, and unique fun-filled attractions. Spend time exploring Downtown Corpus Christi with fellow conference attendees — this is your time to relax, meet, and coast your own way.
Here in the Gulf Coast Capital, life is bigger than the beaches. Find some time to dust yourself off, fold up that beach towel, and explore your surroundings. Take a trip back in time aboard the USS Lexington before treating yourself to some fresh Gulf oysters and an ocean view. Then, lose yourself in some natural beauty and go birdwatching on a walk through the South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center. Our dishes are a melting pot where everything comes together. Fresh seafood, Tex-Mex and BBQ are just a few of the flavors you’ll enjoy here. We do things differently here and we invite you to do things your way. Whether you want to roam miles of pristine beaches, go big game fishing or just enjoy every meal with a view. You can have it all in the Gulf Coast Capital. www.visitcorpuschristi.com
There are miles of stunning beaches and unlimited ways to enjoy them in the Gulf Coast Capital. Go sailing, big game fishing, or try every kind of surfing. Families love exploring the USS Lexington and Texas State Aquarium. You can cook your own catch or just enjoy every meal with a view. Whatever you do, coast your own way. www.visitcorpuschristi.com
Social Media Captions
- Welcome to the Gulf Coast Capital. We're happy you're here. Coast your way through the city during your stay: https://bit.ly/3tHudJf
- Savor the flavors of the Gulf Coast Capital. Whether you're looking for fresh fish or down-home Tex-Mex, you're in for a culinary treat: https://bit.ly/3sZh4Lv
- Turn that work trip into a family vacation! The Gulf Coast Capital is home to attractions fit for all ages and interests. Adventure awaits: https://bit.ly/3IFHypO
- No trip to Corpus Christi is complete until you've hit the beach! Get a little sand between your toes and tires while exploring hundreds of miles of beaches: https://bit.ly/3NtkKgA
Things to Do
- Cast your reel in Corpus Christi. The Gulf Coast Capital is a mecca for avid fishers and beginners! If you love flounder, black drum, or red snappers, you've come to the right place. Fishing 101: https://bit.ly/3NEOCa3
- Rule the waves and hit the water while you're here. For all things water sports in the Gulf Coast Capital, visit: https://bit.ly/3Nvf067
- Downtown Corpus Christi is a lively neighborhood filled with art, music, and food! Check out things to do within walking distance: https://bit.ly/3iIk3SA
- There's always something happening in the Gulf Coast Capital! Live like a local and check out Corpus Christi events: https://bit.ly/3Dx05DX
- When the sun goes down, Corpus Christi lights up. Your guide to nightlife: https://bit.ly/3uy7I8Q
- You haven't lived until you've wined and dined on the water. Enjoy a culinary experience on the coast: https://bit.ly/3IGjtiJ
Reasons to Come to the Conference
- There's no shortage of family fun, miles of beaches, incredible views, and great weather in Corpus Christi! Come and see what makes this place the Gulf Coast Capital.
- With driveable beaches, open waters, and plenty of outdoor recreational activities, Corpus Christi is the place to coast your way.
- Do things your way. Whether it's roaming the beach, enjoying a meal with a view, or exploring the city, you can have it all in the Gulf Coast Capital.
- Corpus Christi is the Birdiest City in America with over 300 species of birds spotted in the area! Other animals that call Corpus Christi home are sea turtles, dolphins, and more. Come see them for yourself, but don't forget to respect our wildlife and natural beauty!
Coast Your Own Way Attractions Pass
Get exclusive savings for Corpus Christi attractions, shops, and restaurants! Enhance your experience with the Coast Your Own Way Pass. Enjoy mouthwatering food and visit top attractions and shops while saving! All attendees will have access to this special savings pass. www.visitcorpuschristi.com/corpus-christi-attractions-pass/
Health and Safety Content
Corpus Christi facilities safely welcome visitors after earning GBAC star™ facility accreditation, the gold standard of cleanliness. Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR Accreditation and Training ensure that venues complete state-of-the-art health and safety preparedness protocols. Corpus Christi facilities receiving accreditation include the American Bank Center, Art Museum of South Texas, Corpus Christi International Airport, and USS Lexington Museum on the Bay, the first aircraft carrier in the world to receive this designation. Several bars and restaurants have also completed the GBAC Fundamentalists Course. www.visitcorpuschristi.com/planners/top-reasons-to-meet-in-corpus-christi