Things To Do On The Beach
- Horses on the Beach: It might sound like a scene from a romantic comedy, but a serene horseback ride on the beach is a unique and exciting way to tour the shores.
- Rollin’ Tide Boil Co.: Can’t decide between staying on the beach to watch the sunset or leaving for a delicious seafood dinner? This local business provides you the opportunity to do both! Enjoy a 3-hour private seafood dinner and bonfire with this incredible service.
- Pretty Picnics Corpus Christi: An Instagram-worthy picnic completely set up for you is one sure way to enhance your beach day. Choose between various packages and they’ll take care of the rest!
- Sand Sculpting Lessons: Learn how to build an architectural work of art with just sand. Renowned sand sculptor Chip Cooper provides lessons on how to create your very own epic sand structure.
- Padre Island Surf Camp: If you’re interested in surfing the area’s ideal conditions but are new to the water sport, have no fear: Padre Island Surf Camp offers lessons and group events on a year-round basis for those looking to hone their skills.
- Texas Surf Camp: Book a private lesson with Texas Surf Camp while you’re visiting and get the most out of your beach day. No experience necessary, and all equipment is provided for you.
Golf Cart & Beach Rentals
- Drive Like a Local: Cruising a golf cart is the ideal method of transportation when it comes to getting around Padre and Mustang Island. Here are a few spots to check out when looking for a sweet ride:
- Relaxing in Style: Kick back and relax with little to no effort by utilizing a beach rental service! Here are a handful of vendors happy to help you out: