Summer is here and we're ready to get hoppy! Every year, craft beer lovers coast over to Rebel Toad Brewing Co. for their limited edition Peach to Bay beer. Named after the famous Beach to Bay Relay Marathon, this beer commemorates the start of the summer and celebrates the runners who've completed the 26.2-mile race! If you're ready for a summer run, (in the form of a drink or dash) you've come to the right place.
We at Visit Corpus Christi have partnered with Rebel Toad to give Peach to Bay its own beer label that perfectly represents summertime in the Gulf Coast Capital. Check out these local spots where you can grab a 6-pack or pint of this peach-flavored Kölsch:
Downtown Corpus Christi
- The Exchange 224 N. Mesquite St.
- Omni Corpus Christi Hotel 900 N. Shoreline Blvd.
- The Annex 312 S. Chaparral St.
- BUS 702 N. Chaparral St.
- Executive Surf Club 306 N. Chaparral St.
Greater Corpus Christi Area
- B&J's Pizza - The Original 6335 S. Padre Island Dr.
- Boiling Pot 201 S. Fulton Beach (Rockport)