Summer is here and we're ready to get hoppy! Every year, craft beer lovers coast over to Rebel Toad Brewing Co. for their limited edition Peach to Bay beer. Named after the famous Beach to Bay Relay Marathon, this beer commemorates the start of the summer and celebrates the runners who've completed the 26.2-mile race! If you're ready for a summer run, (in the form of a drink or dash) you've come to the right place.
This year, Visit Corpus Christi partnered with Rebel Toad to give Peach to Bay a brand new beer label! Here are all the places in the Gulf Coast Capital where you can grab a pint of this peach-flavored Kölsch:
Downtown Corpus Christi
- Brewster Street Icehouse 1724 N. Tancahua
- Cassidy's Irish Pub 601 N. Water St.
- Executive Surf Club 306 N. Water St.
- Lucy's Snackbar 312 N Chaparral St., Ste A
- House of Rock 511 Starr St.
- Vernon's 1030 3rd St.
- Water Street Oyster Bar 309 N. Water St.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema 7601 S. Staples St.
- B&J's Pizza - The Original 6335 S. Padre Island Dr.
- B&J's Pizza - BrewPub 6662 S Staples St.
- Bluffalo Wings Co. - Southside 5802 Yorktown Blvd., Ste A101
BONUS BREWS: Get into the Islander spirit with new brews that are full of flavor and Corpus Christi pride! The Islander Wave and Shaka Blonde were created to support Texas A&M University's Islander Athletic Fund.
You can find the Islander Wave — a kölschstyle beer known for its light, fruity aroma and taste with a pleasant hoppy bitterness — at local brewery, Lazy Beach Brewing. The Shaka Blonde, known for its hint of lime and sea salt, can be found at Lorelei Brewing Company. And fun fact: both breweries are owned and operated by Islander alumni!