We’ve all had that moment on Saturday and Sunday mornings, that insatiable hunger for something deliciously satisfying and smothered in Hollandaise sauce. Well, look no further — here are must-try restaurants for some awesome brunches in Corpus Christi!
Bayfront & Downtown
If you're more of an urban dweller who enjoys a cruise along Ocean Drive with the windows rolled down, brunch on the bayfront or in Downtown Corpus Christi was made for you!
- Lucy's Snackbar
- Recommended Dishes: Avocado Toast with salmon and a poached egg, Loaded Waffle, and the Cereal Milk Latte
- Recommended Dishes: Chicken & Waffles, Fruity Pebble Pancakes, and the Texas "Poutine"
- Sugar Bakers
- Recommended Dishes: Belgian Waffle, Herb & Goat Cheese Omelet, and the Blueplate Breakfast
- Price's Chef
- Recommended Dishes: Price's Breakfast, Biscuits & Gravy, and Mexican Migas
- Recommended Dishes: Blue Jack, Cheesy B.E.A.T, and Cloud Cakes
- Bien Merite
- Recommended Dishes: French Breakfast Plate, Bakes Beignet, and the Lox & Bagel
- The Post
- Recommended Dishes: Barbacoa Tacos and a Big Red, Deviled Eggs, and B.O.D (Breakfast on a Donut)
- BKK Thai Kitchen + Bar
- Recommended Dishes: Khao San Street Tacos, Chorizo Woon Sen, and Thai Tea French Toast
- The Roughian
- Recommended Dishes: Potatoes Dauphinoise, Blackberry Croissants, and Croque Madame
- JB's German Bakery
- Recommended Dishes: German Breakfast, Twisted Cordon Bleu, and any of their freshly baked pastries!
Between the outdoor adventures at the botanical gardens and Oso Bay, you're sure to grow an appetite! Southside is home to several eateries and family-friendly spots.
- Atomic Omelette & Grill
- Recommended Dishes: Crawfish Eggtoufe, Hawaiian French Toast, and the Crabcake Benedict
- Chops & Eggs
- Recommended Dishes: Chicken Florentine Crepes, Big O'Pig Omelette, and Chef Jordan's Chicken and Waffle
- Andy's Kitchen
- Recommended Dishes: Andy's Country Breakfast, Breakfast Enchiladas, and the Chicken n' Waffle (Don't forget to try their complimentary blueberry muffins!)
- Saigon's Civet Cafe
- Recommended Dishes: One Night in Saigon Smoothie, Saigon Bruch (5oz steak/Sunnyside omelet), and the Cinnamon Crunch Muffin
It's easy to work up an appetite between surfing the waves or laying on the beach! Whether it's beach time or brunch time, we invite you to chill out to your heart's content.
- Island Joe's
- Recommended Dishes: Bacon, Egg, & Pimiento Cheese Biscuit, the Island Girl Fro Joe, and the Cucumber Toast
- La Isla
- Recommended Dishes: Chorizo & Egg, Barbacoa Plate, and Migas
- La Palma
- Recommended Dishes: Guisada & Eggs, Papas Rancheras, and Steak & Eggs